Mr. Pheutsapha Phoummasak (Lao),
President of AIDC, an ex-scholar from Singapore Government’s Sponsorship, graduated with Bachelor in school of Business from National University of Singapore. After graduation in 2003, he began his professional career in the field of consulting services for Rural and Urban Development, together with Street Children’s Aid Project.
- In 2004, Co-Founder of one of the strongest out-bound tour operator in travel business under the company - Fa Travel.
- In 2008, Co-Founder of AIFS company, driving company into many sectors including property, Financial advisory and trading businesses in Laos.
- In 2010, Entering into F&B business, open Mix Restaurant in the most prime area in Vientiane Capital (Namphu).
- In 2011, Setting up construction team to handle many upcoming projects such as construction of government office building, schools and infrastructure work.
- In 2012, Founder of Vientiane Capital Property Investment & Development Mix Company and running the company as the CEO and has achieved many successful projects such as Green Residence Housing Project, Developing and Renovating few existing old government buildings. Masterpiece of work is Dok Champa city development plan for area of 200Ha, located in the heart of Vientiane Capital.
- In 2013, Co-Founder of SAHAMIT PHATTANA Co., Ltd, entering into Hydropower and Wind Energy and Agriculture business; allowing company to hold many agriculture-related assets, such as slaughter house, feed mills, etc.
- In 2014 Founder and President of Asia Investment, Development & Construction Sole Co., Ltd. (AIDC), AIDC acts as a role to manage and develop the whole scope of works under all segments from AIFS, SAHAMIT PHATTANA Co., Ltd. and its own businesses including construction, water supply projects, Energy, Agriculture, Property, F&B, Public Security Project and related National Defense work and related to equipment and vehicles. He aims to drive AIDC to be a leading investment company and to promote a better quality of life for the people and country through good corporate governance and practices.
Dr. Somboune Manolom is Senior Vice President of the AIF Group. He holds Ph.D Degree in electrical sciences from Moscow Power Engineering Institute since 1989 and had been working in Electric Power Sector for almost 38 years starting from 1980. His experience covers wide range of works such as power sector development planning and policy, master plan studies and feasibility studies of potential hydropower projects, constructions of hydropower and thermal power projects, operation and maintenance of power plants in Lao PDR. Dr. Somboune Manolom actively involved in implementation of power projects, particularly the IPP projects of large-scale for export to Thailand and Vietnam. He had built up capacity, skill and experiences in negotiations for MOU, PDA, shareholder agreements, CA, PPA, financing agreements of 4 projects with loan amount of 5,040.25 million USD for projects’ debt financing and GOL equity financing for the 4 projects with combine equity loan of 536.64 million USD.
Dr. Somboune Manolom was appointed to many important positions with Government agencies such as CEO of Hydropower Office (HPO) for 7 years, Deputy Director General of the Department of Electricity (DOE) for 6 years, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Industry and Handicrafts (MIH) for 5 years and General Manager of Lao Holding State Enterprise (LHSE) for almost 13 years, during which he directly involved in developing Nam Theun 2, Hongsa Lignite, Xepian-Xenamnoy and Nam Ngiep 1 power projects with combine installed capacity of 3658 MW, annual energy generation of 21551 GWh and project costs of 6933 million USD, financing of which were provided by more than 30 regional banks, international banks, ECAs and IFIs, including WB, ADB and EIB.
Mr. Adul Chaiprom (Thai), is Vice President of AIDC in charge of Business Development of Energy and Utilities, Real Estate & Property, Construction and Agriculture businesses. Mr. Adul holds a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Chiang Mai University, Thailand with Second Class Honor. Furthermore, he was a Royal Thai Government full-scholarship student to further study a Master Degree in Construction Engineering and Management from Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). Prior to joining AIDC, Mr. Adul has more than 4 years working experiences in Infrastructure Development and Management for industrial zone with Siam Cement Group (SCG) both Saraburi and Rayong Province. After that, Mr. Adul jointed East Water Group (EWG), which is one of the largest water companies in Thailand, listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), with the market cap greater than THB 20,000 Million. He has over 12 years’ experiences in developing water businesses with 11 successful concession contracts ranging from 15-30 years of concession period. When joining AIDC, Mr. Adul is one of key persons to drive and build up new businesses to AIDC, so as to be a trusted and preferred investment partner in Lao PDR.